Seabourn, the world’s leading provider of ultra-luxury ocean voyages and expedition travel, invites guests to live the “suite” life and sail in style with its second annual “The Suite Life Event,” which offers incredible savings on Seabourn sailings through 2024, including the Seabourn Pursuit, the second of the line’s two new purpose-built expedition vessels set to launch in 2023.
Guests who participate in “The Suite Life Event” will receive the following special offers:
- up to 15% off ocean journeys
- up to 25% off excursion voyages
- a 15% deposit (valid only in US, Canada, and Australia markets)
The second annual “The Suite Life Event” by Seabourn is presently underway and will run until February 28, 2023.
“As the new year calls for new adventures, our Suite Life Event is the perfect time to make exciting travel plans in 2023,” said Seabourn president Josh Leibowitz. “What better way to explore the world than on a Seabourn voyage, where our phenomenal team will provide unforgettable ‘Seabourn Moments’ and guests will experience life-changing moments as they sail the high seas in ultra-luxury style.”
The Suite Life Event applies to more than 600 globe journeys from 2023 to 2024, visiting hundreds of destinations on all seven continents. Alaska, the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Australia, and New Zealand, the South Pacific, Asia, Arabia & India, the Caribbean, Panama Canal, South America, Canada & New England, Hawaii, the Pacific Coast, and the Transatlantic are among the destinations available, as are expedition voyages on the Seabourn Venture and Seabourn Pursuit to the Arctic, Antarctica, the British Isles, the Amazon, and other destinations. The Seabourn website has a detailed listing of the sailings, savings, and amenities.
Among the sample sailings offered with “The Suite Life Event” are:
- 7-Day Alaska Fjords & Canadian Inside Passage: On June 2, 2023, Seabourn Odyssey will sail from Juneau to Vancouver, stopping in Alaska at Tracy/Endicott Arm, Wrangell, Rudyerd Bay (Misty Fjords), and Canada at Prince Rupert, Alert Bay, and beyond.
- 14-Day North Cape & Majestic Fjords: On June 11, 2023, Seabourn Ovation will embark from Copenhagen, Denmark, and sail to Norway, visiting ports such as Tromso, Storstappen Island, Stavanger, and more, as well as spectacular cruising through fjords such as Nordfjord and Sognefjord.
- 15-Day Greenland & Iceland: Vikings & Volcanoes: Guests will cruise roundtrip from Reykjavik, Iceland, onboard Seabourn Venture to see Norse archaeological sites, Greenland’s icebergs and deep-cut fjords, gigantic glaciers, and more with the ship’s Expedition Team. Dates of departure: June 17 and July 29, 2023.
- 7-Day Mediterranean Medley: Seabourn Ovation will depart from Barcelona on October 29, 2023, and will visit a number of attractive ports and places along the Rivieras of Spain, France, and Italy.
“The Suite Life Event” can be paired with other Seabourn specials, such as “Seabourn Club Savings,” which offers 5% off select sailings to Seabourn Club Guests.
[Source: Seabourn Press Release]