Have a newsworthy story? Submit your press release here!
Welcome to our press release submission page! If you have a newsworthy travel-related story, we want to hear from you. We are always on the lookout for interesting stories that will resonate with our readers.
We review all submissions and will get back to you within a week or if you are a part of our VIP Partners program, reviewing and publishing of your press release would be guaranteed within two business days.
Why Submit a Press Release?
A press release is a great way to let the public know about an upcoming news or event and an easy way to get free publicity for your company. It allows for immediate exposure to our organic followers and loyal readers. More exposure means increased traffic to your website and higher potential sales increase.
Our press release service is free for everyone. But, we may, in the future, charge a fee to well-established and large travel companies and suppliers.
Guidelines and Requirements When Submitting a Press Release:
- The article needs to be travel related or orientated. Press release focused on island travel are preferred.
- The press release document (attached to your email) should be in either PDF or MS Word format. You can also link to a shared Google Doc URL, in which case, you don’t need to attach anything.
- At a minimum, you must provide one image for us to use in your press release.
- You are allowed in your article to provide a link to a Youtube video (or more).
- We do not allow linking to spam sites.
- We reserve the right to edit your press release to meet our style.
- We reserve the right to publish or not publish your press release.
- Our editor’s decision is final.
To submit a press release : email us at [email protected].