Popular vlogger Wil Dasovich goes up to Sagada province spelunking in the Sumaguing Cave. Sumaguing Cave features ancient stalagmites and steep descents. It is quite popular with spelunkers worldwide. It’s a badass cave network that can be quite dangerous so be careful![Editor Update:] If you enjoyed Wil’s video above and thinking about going to Sagada yourself, check out our newest article about Sagada and how to get there yourself.
Recent Popular Posts
- What tourist destinations are now open in the Philippines?
- Simple Tips That Help Travelers Book Amazing Vacation Deals
- Daily Malong Empowers Weavers and Artisans in the Philippines to Keep Their Traditions for the Next Generation
- DOT Funds RT-PCR Testing of Boracay Tourism Workers
- DOT Welcomes Reopening of Ilocos Norte to Luzon Tourists on Oct 15
Be a Responsible Tourist
LEAVE NOTHING BUT FOOTPRINTS.
TAKE NOTHING BUT MEMORIES.
KILL NOTHING BUT TIME.
RESPECT LOCAL CULTURE & TRADITIONS.
MAKE FRIENDS EVERYWHERE.