Quark Expeditions, the global leader in arctic experiences, has launched a strong Escape Sale with polar journeys reduced by up to 45%—plus a range of guest benefits—to kick off the new year.
“We’re very excited about our recently-launched Escape Sale as it enables a cross-section of travelers to take advantage of deep savings that match their travel tastes,” said Thomas Lennartz, Vice-President of Sales for Quark Expeditions. “The special offers—and perks—in our Escape Sale appeal to solo travelers, couples, and groups.”
The itineraries featured in the Escape Sale, according to Lennartz, include some of Quark Expeditions’ most popular journeys. “For instance, guests can enjoy incredible savings on some of the more active trips in the Arctic such as our Greenland Adventure: Explore by Land, Sea and Air itinerary, as well as shorter voyages such as Antarctic Express: Fly the Drake,” Lennartz explained. “In addition, we’re also waiving the single supplement on multiple voyages 2023 voyages.”
“We know from previous promotions that the free transfer package given on select Arctic 2023 excursions will be appreciated by a great number of travelers. This comprises charter flights, hotel and ground transportation (from the airport to the hotel), and hotel accommodations “Lennartz stated. “These amenities are highly valued by polar tourists. When guests pay in full, they save an additional 10%, making our Escape Sale even more enticing to tourists who have long wished to experience the Arctic or Antarctic with the best expedition crew in the Polar Regions.”
Highlights of the Escape Sale (Jan 4 to April 3, 2023):
- Save up to 45%
- There is no one supplement for several voyages.
- Select Arctic 2023 journeys include free airport-to-hotel transportation as well as overnight hotel accommodations.
- When guests pay in full at the time of booking, they save an additional 10%.
The following departures are included in Quark Expeditions’ Escape Sale:
- Spitsbergen, Greenland, and Iceland are the three Arctic Islands (Southbound). Date of departure: August 26, 2023
- Spitsbergen Explorer: The Arctic’s Wildlife Capital. Departure dates are June 4 and 22, 2023.
- Greenland and Canada. Date of departure: September 11, 2023
- The Northwest Passage: Franklin’s Trail. Departure date: 30 July 2023
Visit Quark Expeditions’ Escape Sale for a complete list of eligible departures.
[Source: Quark Expeditions Press Release]